VoidChar - Character System for Roleplay
DARKRP BASED GAMEMODES SUPPORT
- bWhitelist compatibility
- ItemStore compatibility
- Vrondakis leveling system compatibility
- xAdmin compability
INTEGRATED WHITELIST SYSTEM
NEW INTEGRATED FACTION SYSTEM (UP TO 4 FACTIONS!)
- Create up to 4 factions and set available jobs for them
- Set an icon for each faction through direct img URL
- Configurable limited faction player count (so factions are balanced)
- Importing factions from bWhitelist
A MODERN AND EASY ACCESSIBLE UI
MULTIPLE CHARACTER SLOTS
- Each character has a separate wallet, level, xp, itemstore inventory
- NEW Characters can choose bodygroups
- Checkbox for Clone ID (Auto-generated 4-digit ID, e. g. for StarWarsRP, can be as a suffix or a prefix - before name or after name)
NPCS FOR CHANGING IDENTITY
- NEW Configurable multiple NPCs (or props) for different jobs (for example a police job NPC and a crime job NPC)
- Configurable name rules (first name and last name, minimum and maximum name length, restricted words/names, etc..)
- Gives user an ability to change characters after creating
INGAME ADMIN PANEL
- Edit existing character values; such as name, money, job or playermodel, of any player
- Edit whitelist for each player
- Custom language support
- Adjustable character slots. You may restrict them to donators, admins, etc..
- Background music is playing via URL, so players don't need to download music
- Configurable player sequences (poses) in selection menu
- Disable Clone ID or enforce it so no need to be ticked anymore.
NO PERFORMANCE IMPACT
MYSQL SUPPORT (MYSQLOO)
More to come! The addon will be frequently updated :)
Need support for a specific addon? Let us know and we will be happy to add it!
VISIT OUR DISCORD SERVER: HTTPS://DISCORD.GG/VGMWPUNUT8
With the built-in database config you can easily decide if you want to store the data internally to a local SQLite storage or to an external MySQL server.
This character system has an integrated whitelist system. You can easily whitelist people to certain jobs within the admin panel.
You can also deactivate the internal whitelist at any time and use bWhitelist instead.
This addon includes support for ItemStore and Vrondakis leveling system. Every character has their own ItemStore inventory and level.
The integrated admin menu is simple, yet very versatile. On one hand, you can edit the whitelist, i. e. add or remove people to whitelist, but you can also edit existing characters. Console command for opening the admin menu is 'VoidChar_admin', or you can just press F7 by default.
At any time you can press F6 (configurable) to log-out to the Character Selection menu where you can select a different character. This is configurable, so you can disable it. There is a waiting period so people won‘t be able to log out during battles.
In the config you can easily set how many character slots there are and also whether some of them are only for donators, VIPs, or even only for staff members. Everything is easily configurable in the config file. The key shortcuts can also be changed.
We have tested the addon with a massive number of characters and players at the same time and have come to the conclusion that the addon does not have any massive server utilization, which could negatively affect the gaming experience.
If you have a server that uses number prefixes in the players name, the Clone-ID function is perfect for you! With this option, a 4-digit ID is automatically generated when you click on the 'Clone ID' checkbox in the character creation menu. You can also configure to force the CloneID, so there's no checkbox. (You can rename the CloneID to whatever you want in the language config.)
There are NPCs for changing jobs and character info, so your players can edit their characters easily. You can spawn these NPCs in the Entities tab of your Q menu and you can save them using the console command `voidchar_savenpc`.
You can also choose to play some background music while in the character menu. It gets streamed directly from an internet mp3 source that you choose, so people don't need to download music.
Just drag and drop the voidchar folder into your addons directory.
For Example: /garrysmod/addons/voidchar