DarkRP City Worker
???? DarkRP City Worker
The City Worker job adds a new way for inexperienced and veteran players alike to earn money, outside of the conventional money printers and drugs. Explore the city fixing various problems from fire hydrants to rubble! This is an especially a great way for new players to who may not be well acquainted with your map to explore the city and earn some money from it!
⚓ What do you need?
- DarkRP 2.6 or above. The addon may work on different versions, but it was not tested and will not be supported for older versions.
- Extremely basic understanding of Lua syntax, or willingness to use the default configuration.
- Four different types of tasks for city workers: general leak, leaking fire hydrant, electrical problem, and rubble.
- Three SWEPs used to fix the tasks above: the shovel (rubble), the wrench (leaks and fire hydrants), and the pliers (electrical problems).
- Customization of payouts, times, complete DarkRP job configuration, ability to disable certain tasks, and set up positions for custom maps.
- Complete language configuration.
- rp_downtown_v4c_v2 is pre-configured out of the box. However, if you'd prefer, you can choose to not install the map's configuration and set it up to your own liking.
- Realistic effects of fire hydrant leaks, gas, and electrical problems!
- Use the Configurator tool to set up new positions (more information is found in the README.txt)
Example up to date as of v1.0.0.
Support is available through the gmodstore ticket system ONLY. I will not accept support through gmodstore private messages, steam, or discord.