Conquest - Capture Points - Now with teams! (Ingame Config)
Custom teams. In game config. Constant updates. Take full control of the addon.
Conquest is a simple but yet effective script to bring death match, and activity to your server. All configuration and editing is done in-game, in real-time. With countless features to make the script the way you want it.
You can easily port this script to work with your gamemode. With little lua knowledge you can create custom configuration variables (used by the menu) and provided hooks to fully integrate. By default: This will work with any game-mode that uses
- Completely in-game configuration. Setup allowed ranks in one single file, and you're ready to go!
- Infinite capture points
- Black list teams -- category from capturing the flag.
- Set custom capture time require, custom rewards, and radius of flags.
- Made a mistake? Edit the flag in real time to fit your needs.
- Reset captured flags via admin menu
- Different capture shapes (square/circle. More to be added)
- Easily integrate into your gamemode using the provided API!
- Enable spawning on points. Allow players (teams--category) that has controlled points to spawn on them!
- Team based capturing flags. Setup custom teams!
- In-game map
The in-game configuration currently offers 14 different variables to customize to your liking on the fly.
- Navigate to conquest/config.lua
- Add your ranks to the
Conquest.Config.Ranks(or use the defaults!)
- type /conquest (default -- can be changed ingame) to open the menu!
- You're ready to start. I'd recommending changing the configuration to your liking and start creating points!
The script has been tested extensively before release. If you do encounter a bug or glitch, please submit a support ticket or contact me on steam.
If you have a suggestion please submit a support ticket :)
(concommand) If your config becomes corrupted use this command.
hook.Run("Conquest_TickFlag", string teamOwns, string pointName)
Called each time the flag is ticked.
hook.Run('Conquest_FlagLost', string teamOwns, string pointName)
Called when a team loses a flag.